Aims & objectives
1. To preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ, and heal in all parts of the UK and foreign lands via methods such as church services, indoor and open air crusades, breakfast meetings, prayer meetings, bible studies, seminars, conferences, radio and television outreaches, musical concerts, one on one evangelism, leaflets/tracts distribution, etc, as long as they do not contradict the laws of the land.
2. To write, print, publish and distribute Christian literature
3. To establish and maintain parishes and missions in UK and in foreign lands.
4. To educate, ordain and license Ministers for the work of the gospel ministry.
5. To establish and maintain Bible or Christian institutions/mass media in the UK and foreign lands.
6. To engage in social and community work by setting up and sustaining facilities for the less privilege & the needy, providing health, food, clothing, shelter, education, poverty alleviation and relief services without compromising our divine mandate (vision and mission) and Biblical standard.
7. To promote understanding and communal collaboration among all Christians irrespective of their denomination, race or culture.
8. To be involved in overseas aids and relief of poverty.
Join us at:
God's Righteousness Bible Church Int. Solution Centre
Our upcoming programs and times of Service can be found on our Service Times' page.
Or use our online contact form.
God is doing some mighty works in our midst. He has increased His church with blessings on every side.
Praise The Lord